Sunday, February 11, 2007

this blog is photos mostly taken by myself. i was wondering about giving a intoduction on myself but as i am lazy i cant be botherd. in this blog ther will also be alot of spelling errors, cuz my english is limited, and when i dont know how a word is writen i just guess.

Most of the photos taken on this blog are from my eos 350d
. most of them will be in b/w cuz i feel that the coloures take some of the attention away. ofcours there are exceptions, but the b/w phots have more charm than the colour once. that is my opinion anyhow. no more dillydally (its a word, goggle that shit) the "school" that i am going to have recently been making a musical, with a kinda geek girl loves jock boy-ish theme.

from the filming of the music video "grease lightning"


me after the filming



wtf!

nikon...grrr

inface-shot

make-up before the show


back to normal



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.